Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Just another monster movie...

...yeah, on friday I watched the new "The Thing" movie. (Sooooo many Twilight fans in the cinema... I hate Twilight!).
First of all I must say that I love the old movie by John Carpenter, not the one from the 1950s. It's a really good movie with an thrilling atmosphere and the special effects were quite good for the time. And of course great actors!
Well, the new movie -it's a prequel- is not as good as the old movie... I hated the computer effects, they just looked cheap!
Actually I'm a bit disapointed because my expectations were so high... the only good thing was the ending. It changed over from the new movie into the old movie. In this scene they also used the old soundtrack by John Carpenter. Did you know that in the japanese movie "Noroi - The Curse" they also used music from "The Thing" ? It's really strange to hear it there...


A scene from the first movie. I love this walking head xD



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen