Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

Review: Qutieland

Luckily my Qutieland order arrived a few days before christmas. I ordered a blouse from Surface Spell and a JSK from HMHM.
Well it took some time to make the clothes(I ordered at the beginning of october). But the shipping was really fast! It was send via DHL Express and it took only two days from Hongkong to Germany!!!
The man who delivered it wasn't able to write my name, I spelled it for him three times and he still wrote it wrong -___-*
I'm also happy that I didn't need to pay customs! When I ordered at Bodyline or  Fanplusfriend I always had to pay very much, that was horrible...

 Picture of the parcel

Blouse:
http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=519
I already own a few things from Surface Spell, so I knew that the quality of theis products is pretty good. The blouse is made of cotton and has lacing in the back. The only negative thing is that the sleeves are a bit short for me. Furthermore it came with a lovely cameo broach.



JSK:
http://www.qutieland.com/product.php?id=871
The JSK is made of velveteen and is really heavy! I like the fabric a lot because it looks wonderful and it's very soft.It has a detachable bow a the front bodice and it has a bit shirring in the back which is covered with lacing. I just love this dress <3


 Picture of the back. It also has detachable waist ties.
 Detachable bow, with a cute chain made of pearls

Detail of the lace
All in all I'm very happy and I think I'll wear the dress on christmas eve :3

2 Kommentare: