Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

My short trip to Cologne

Yesterday I was in Cologne with some friends. We had a great time together. We were at the Hard Rock Cafe and had some really great drinks. Then we went to a nice chinese restaurant.
Of course we also were shopping. I must say, that I love the Lego shop!  You can get all kinds of Lego there. I was so happy because they sold Minecraft Lego!!!! I just had to buy it!

More than 400 pieces of Lego... Looks pretty cool
What a cute, little Creeper^^

And I bought a nice bath ball at Lush. Maybe I'll buy something from their online shop, they have good soaps. Sadly I don't have a Lush shop in my town.


And of course we went to Game Stop where I bought a used Pokèmon Platinum edition. I hoped that there would be a cool savegame on it but all I got is a savegame with 5 Pokémon and only played for few hours. The game's condition is like new. I guess the person who owned before didn't have much fun playing the game.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Uh, LUSH! *__*
    Platin hab ich auch, finde es aber nciht so gelungen. Vielleicht verkaufe ich es wieder. ^^''

    AntwortenLöschen