Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Summer time

Hey, hey! It's been a while since my last entry. Well, right now I have not much time to write here because I have many other things that need to be done. 
Two weeks ago I was at the Dümmer lake. I was there with my classmates and we had a barbecue there. Even though it's a big lake I wouldn't swim in it because last year there was huge problem with blue-green algae. Many fishes died because of that problem...



I bought some stuff at Lush online shop. I love their products! Well, if you want to make me happy buy me some goods from Lush. The soap smells like honey! Sadly there is no Lush shop near my town... My next entry will be a review about the shop Restyle. It's a Polish goth shop which sells great handbags and jewellery for a good price.




2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your blog, it's so cool! What a pity for the lake ç___ç See you soon on Poupée, have a nice day! ^o^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those pictures are very beautiful. I love the bee in the flower. :) Nice products by the way!

    AntwortenLöschen